If you have decided to explore Istanbul, then you may well be planning your trip in conjunction with a guided tour guide. There are many different types of tour guides, and you should find one that meets your requirements. You should look for a guide that speaks your language fluently, in an easily understandable manner and in an area of interest to you. There are some things to consider when choosing a guide. They can be:
– Travel Insurance – A good guide will offer you travel insurance at no extra cost. However, be aware of any hidden costs. Do not automatically assume that because they are paid for by the company, they will be unbiased or honest. You should always check their credentials. Also read through their terms and conditions.
– Holidays are a great time to get away from it all. There is little point in taking a trip to a foreign country if you cannot leave the hotel you are staying in. If you choose a guide that offers guided tours of the city, make sure that the number of days you will be travelling will give you enough time to see all of the sights. Choose a guide that also provides accommodation for your part of the trip.
– Accommodation – The guide must provide you with suitable accommodation options. It is not enough to provide you with hostels and camping grounds. If you intend to see other historic sites, you may need to have your own accommodation. Again, check their credentials. Visit here istanbul must see places
– Holidays – A guide for Istanbul and Turkey will not only take you to places of interest in the city, but also to some of the best parts of the country. Make sure you choose one that provides information about more than just the city you are visiting. You will be seeing other parts of the country besides the city. You should see the culture, food and history of these other regions. Choose a guide that takes you to these places on both sides of the country to ensure you get a complete tour.
– Holidays packages – If you book your holidays online, you can find great prices and packages that include a guide to Istanbul and Turkey. You will also find that you can tailor your holiday to suit your budget. Try and find a package that includes sightseeing from the moment you enter the city to the moment you leave. Many hotels offer package tours for tourists who are coming to Turkey on holiday. Look for packages that include sightseeing at Antalya, Marmaris and other parts of the region.
– Travel agent – If you prefer to travel with a guide during your holiday, then it is a good idea to book with a travel agent. They will be able to find accommodation for you at a great price and arrange tours at different locations. They can also help arrange for the right visas for you and your family. If you prefer to travel further afield, they may even be able to arrange a tour of Turkey for you. A travel agent will also be familiar with the best places to visit in Turkey and the things to do there.
– Be patient – If you choose to visit Turkey by yourself, you need to be patient. Turkey has a lot to offer and if you go at the wrong time of year, it can make your visit very stressful. Spring is the peak tourist season but if you can wait, you will find winter is not as hard to keep up with as summer. Make sure you have plenty of time to explore the country. The guide you choose should help you keep track of where you are going and what you will see along the way