Have you forgotten your Gmail account password? Don’t worry! Recovering a forgotten Gmail account password is a piece of cake. Go to the Gmail login page and enter your Gmail address, now click on the Next button and select the “Forgotten password” option. Enter the last password if you remember or hover over the recovery page by clicking on the “Try another way”. Enter your recovery email or the phone number associated with your account and follow the on-screen instructions. But what happens when you neither have your recovery email nor the linked phone number?
As one of the best email service providers across the world, Gmail, takes care of the security and privacy of its users. Additionally, it provides various ways to recover forgotten account login details. You can still recover your account password without the recovery email and the phone number. Stick to the end of this article to know how to recover your Gmail password without any information.
How to recover a forgotten Gmail account password?
If you have your recovery email or the linked phone number with you, follow these steps.
- Launch a web browser and search for the Gmail login page.
- Input your email address and click on the “next” button.
- Now, click on the “Forgotten Password” link to open the Google recovery page.
- Do you remember the last password? If no, select the “try another way” option.
- A verification email will be sent to your recovery email or the phone number you provided while creating your current Gmail account. Check either of them and follow the on-screen directions.
- Now, enter a new Gmail account password and confirm it by re-entering it again.
If you don’t have your recovery email or phone number, Google still allows you to recover your account password in another way. Read the next section to know how to recover a Gmail password without a phone number and recovery email.
How to recover a Gmail account password without any information?
Gmail offers three ways to recover a forgotten Gmail account password.
- Recovery Email Method.
- Phone Number Method.
- Security Question Method.
If you don’t have your recovery email, you can go for the phone verification method and vice versa. Here is the detailed method for both.
Recover the Gmail account password without the recovery email
Here is how to recover a Gmail password without a recovery email
- Open your web browser and search for the Google recovery page.
- Provide your email address when prompted.
- Hit the “next” button and click on the “Forgotten Password” active link.
- Select “try another way” when it asks you to enter your recovery email address.
- Now, provide your phone number and check the verification code sent to you through text.
- Enter the code in the respective prompt and follow the instructions to create a new password.
Recover your forgotten Gmail account password without phone number and the recovery email
Here is how to recover a Gmail password without a recovery email and phone number
- Move to the Gmail account recovery page using a web browser.
- Enter your Gmail account email address and press the “next” button.
- Click on the “Forgotten Password” tab.
- Now, keep clicking on the “Try other ways” until you get the “security question” method.
- Read all the questions and answer them carefully.
- After you pass the questionnaire, a password reset page will show up.
- Create a strong password and save it for further use.
- Now, enter the password again to confirm it.
How to recover the forgotten password without a phone number, email address, or security question?
Google gives a security option method to recover a forgotten password when the user cannot access the recovery mail or the phone number. But is there any way to restore the email account when you don’t have anything? Yes! You can get the verification code on the same number. However, this process might be a little longer.
Get the verification code on the same email you are trying to access
- Go to the “Forgotten Password” option and click on the “try another way”.
- Now, again click on the “try another way”.
- When it shows up the recovery email and phone number option, click on the “try another way”.
- For the “security question” option also, click on the “try another way”.
- Eventually, it will show up receiving the verification code on the same email you wish to access.
- Wait for at least 48 hours to let Google verify your account.
- Check your mailbox after 48 hours to get the verification code.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to create a new password.
However, this method works only when you have access to your current account. You can go for this method if you suspect any suspicious activity on your account and wish to change the password that shows up wrong. Visit Ityug247 to know how to troubleshoot slow Gmail and other related articles.
recommended: How to Fix Facebook Login Issues